Synergy of the Soil: Growing Healthy Food
Friday, Jan 24th and Saturday Jan 25th, 2020
The Montrose Pavillion Event Center, 1800 E. Pavilion Place, Montrose, CO
We invite you to register for the Western Slope’s foremost agricultural conference: the Western Colorado Food & Farm Forum on Jan 24 + 25. Now in its 8th year, the Western Food & Farm Forum brings together experts with local, regional and international agricultural experience to share their latest knowledge. This year’s conference focuses on “SYNERGY OF THE SOIL: GROWING HEALTHY FOOD”.
Proudly hosted by:
Half day workshops and 15 breakouts on soil health, nutrient density, crops, livestock, irrigation, orchards, financial management, and more!
- Scholarships and Spanish translation available
- Farmer-to-Farmer Invention Convention–cash prizes!
- Includes local food breakfast, lunch and snacks
Keynote presentation by Nicole Masters, “Soil-Gut-Health”
Over 80% of human health ailments are now being attributed to gut function, and the same is true for plant and animal health. Reflecting on the similarities between our own gut function and the soil/plant connection illuminates how through restoring soil-gut function we can restore water, carbon, nutrient cycles and profitability.
- Full registration: Choice of 2 Friday workshops + Saturday conference
- Choice of 1 Friday workshop + Saturday conference
- Saturday conference only
- Friday Workshop(s) only– choose morning or afternoon or both
Prices listed are EARLY BIRD–EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS JAN 10TH